We’re still here for you
A Message from Stephen Tar
We are in the middle of strange and uncertain times. As we try our best to navigate through the ever-changing climate of COVID-19, the impact is greatly felt by us all. It has surely been a challenge, but one that I’m confident we will come out from together, even stronger.
Immersed in the real estate realm since 1982, I created Tar Team with a responsibility to provide our clients with the highest level of service and despite the current environment, this will never change. With our business deemed as essential, we continue to have the health and safety of our team, clients and of our community at top priority.
While I can’t say that it’s business as usual, I can say that I’m proud to be a part of an uplifting community as we work together to support each other during this new normal.
Please continue to use this time to recharge and stay healthy.
What Tar Team Is Doing During COVID-19
We have been closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and its effects on our local community and the real estate industry. The health and safety of our team, clients and community continues to be our top priority as we navigate and adapt our services in today’s climate. As an essential service, we remain open to continue and operational to serve you as best we can.
How We’re Helping Buyers
- Find the perfect home without leaving the comfort of yours! We understand how difficult it can be to look for a new place during these times. We make it as seamless for you as possible! Starting with an initial virtual consultation, we do a deep dive to get to know you, your needs, and what you’re looking for. Going through the home buying process, we make sure you’re well informed of what to expect, all the costs involved before and after a purchase, and a checklist of expectations before we even look at a single listing.
- Resources. With access to a trusted real-estate network, we can connect you with vetted professionals to streamline your experience. Providing you with the latest industry updates, we ensure that you’re in the know as we adapt to meet current trends.
- Mapping out your listings. Whether a first-home purchase or an investment property, we evaluate your requirements to send you curated listings. From there, we will sort out your top picks regularly and address viewings based on your comfort level.
- Your comfort and safety come first. Depending on your comfort level, we are able to conduct both virtual or in-person showings. If an in-person showing is preferred, we ensure you’re able to see the home while keeping you safe with our COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
How We’re Supporting Sellers
- Free, no-obligation home evaluation. We start with either a video tour of your home or a brief, socially distanced home visit depending on your comfort level. Following that, we perform a virtual consultation to understand your selling goals, our methodology to achieving them, and an in-depth market analysis.
- We’ll do all the work for you. We will arrange your home enhancement consultation, professional staging, and photography with little to no personal contact.
- Safely list your home without leaving. For the safety of everyone, and under the advisory of the Ontario government, we will not host any open houses, and will limit in-person showings to only when absolutely necessary. Many of our meetings can be done virtually or with appropriate physical distancing.
- Detailed reports. Curated and individualized reports with respect to your listing updated several times per week. We provide ongoing, full support with virtual meetings throughout the entire process.
- Health and safety protocols. We follow meticulous government recommended guidelines. Whenever your home is accessed, our team will wear a face mask and ensure complete sanitization of our hands or the use of fresh, disposable gloves.
We will continue to support our clients in every way possible and are still available 7 days a week to talk, text, email, video conference, or meet socially distanced. We are offering free phone or video consultations to advise on renovations, provide home evaluations, or just to chat real estate. The Tar Team is here for you!