If there’s one reason more than others why Uxbridge houses for sale are a rare sight, it is that, despite its smaller size, there’s nothing any other town has that Uxbridge doesn’t have.
Starting with the quaint downtown area, there are schools, great restaurants, parks, the recreation centre, the Foxbridge Golf Club, the Roxy Theatre, all our famous hiking trails, and, to top it all off, the town even has one of the coolest craft breweries around.
This Brewery Offers More Than Good Taste
Located in the heart of town, The Second Wedge welcomed its first customers in 2015. Named for the Uxbridge Wedge, the second of four geographic wedges from the Oak Ridges Moraine, the Brewery brings more to the town than just flavourful options to quench your thirst.
- The Tasting Room – A uniquely inviting space to sample the wide range of seasonal and year-round brews. You can order a snack or even bring your own food. It’s also family-friendly, including for the family pooch too!
- Regular Events – Second Wedge hosts regular events, including musical performances and regular trivia nights.
- Brewery Tours – If you want to see how the Brewery works its magic and learn a lot about what goes into craft brewing, you can book a tour for up to 15 people. Tours usually last no more than half an hour.
- The Beer Garden – Uxbridge is set in one of Ontario’s most beautiful geographic areas, and The Beer Garden lets you enjoy a craft beer in the midst of it all.
- Host Your Own Event – You can rent the tasting Room and/or The Beer Garden as a unique venue for your next social gathering or corporate event.
Even if you’re not a beer drinker, The Second Wedge welcomes you with various all-natural craft sodas.
To learn more about what makes Uxbridge such a desirable place to live, check out our post “4 Top Uxbridge Breakfast Restaurants“.